Please help!

Shahrose Khan

I am using u-torrent to download files. Since yesterday all of the files have stopped downloading and they just dont continue now. This had happened to me before but at that time I closed the torrent and re-opened it after which It started again. but this time no matter if i reboot, log out log in or do whatever, the files just dont continue downloading!

i did that man, read my first 3 posts, actually I'll collect all the info and post it in this post again...

I am using u-torrent to download files. Since yesterday all of the files have stopped downloading and they just dont continue now. This had happened to me before but at that time I closed the torrent and re-opened it after which It started again. but this time no matter if i reboot, log out log in or do whatever, the files just dont continue downloading!

please some one help me! this topic is going down with out any reply! please some one solve my problem! Whats a DHT? I think I'm having a problem with this because in the bottom it says that DHT: waiting to log in

I've kind of tried nothing at all, just browsed around the taskbar and all that without making any changes.

I dont know what color your talking about in the bottom of the main torrent window...

I'm using xp.

I dont have antivirus antispyware or anything like that but I doubt firewall.

I'll tell you my running processes if you think its necessary(wont it be hard to get it?)

My modem is from speedtouch and its model is "speedtouch 546 v6".

I'm in saudia and my isp is Awal Net.

My connection type is DSL.

my comp is pen 4, 256mb ram, 32 video card, 2.4 Ghz and anything else you want?

This is what the test says:

Your download speed is 13.274 kilo bytes per second (or 106.195kbps)

Speed is....

33.6kbps 33.6k modem download speed

56.6kbps 56.6k modem download speed

64kbps Single B-Channel ISDN

106.195kbps Your download speed

128kbps Dual B-Channel ISDN

150kbps 150kbps Video Stream

192kbps 192kbps 'near CD quality' mp3

300kbps 300kbps Video Stream

½mbps Bezeq's ½mbps ADSL deal

0.75mbps Bezeq's 0.75mbps ADSL deal

1.5mbps Bezeq's 1.5mbps ADSL deal

2.5mbps Bezeq's 2.5mbps ADSL deal

...? If you're referring to the yellow triangle as the "port checker," reread what I said earlier. I said the port checker in the Speed Guide. If the port checker from the Speed Guide's port checker (which connects to utorrent.com via your web browser) is indeed timing out, then your ISP is undoubtedly blocking your traffic in some way or another.

Archived