Ratio is not respected

zulumakir

Hi, I've been using µtorrent tentatively because I've never solved the problem I'm having.

I've set the ratio at 100% or seeding time is 72 hours and I've set the limit the upload rate at 0 when ratio as been reached, but the program keeps uploading until I manually stop it causing me to waste a lot of GBs monthly (I have 10GBs upload max).

Can someone tell me what I've done wrong?

Thanks for your help, and if I can finnaly solve this issue, I will finnaly drop BitLord 1.1 as my primary program!!!

When you changed your ratio [ Options | Queueing | Seed While... ] did you STOP your torrents and update tracker and then restart everything? I'm not too sure if this is 100% required. But when I muck w/ my Seed % I usually stop everything, update the tracker, exit uTorrent, (usually b/c I am doing OTHER things that require my bandwidth) and then restart. Once the next torrent hits whatever your setting is, it will automagically "finish".

Mine works. The only thing that I had to do was go in sort by ratio and stop the others, for I believe uTorrent will stay "Seeding" until the ratio is updated, once updated (and if greater than your seed setting) it will automagically finish... :)

Archived