All peer download no Seeders

Cre-Ve

Hello. i'm a newbie to utorrent I've noticed lately that I'm not downloading from any seeders for some reason and it seems like everyone a specific high limit for the peers. They don't increase during the course of my download either. I tested it a few times on certain torrents. Last i checked it on Borat. It had several peers and seeders that it was able to identify. However, again in this one, all my downloads were from peers. Its not downloading anything from seeders although it has found over 2000 and its going over 147 kb/s from all peer download. Anyone have this problem and does anyone know how to solve it? A lot of times this gets stuck on the upper limit of the number and it won't go any further. any assistence would be appreciated. Thanks in advance you reply.

well basically all the peers had only 93.4% of the file. when my download reached 93.4% it just shut down and woudlnt' download anymore. i think it was a corrupted file or something. the number of corrupted files have really shot up in the past couple of weeks.

oh and i upload anything that i'm downloading and seed things once i go to sleep.

Archived