Nothing happens

grassy

Hey guys and girls,

I have a smal problem and that is when i type in what i want to search for in the top right hand side of the Utorrent opening page and press enter, nothing happens. So it will not search for mininova or isohunt and i cant get my downloads. To get around this i have been going to isohunt from my yahoo or google web page and typing in isohunt from there. How do i fix this small problem so i can go to isohunt from my utorrent page. Thanks and Regards Grassy

Um. Not a knock on you or anything, but isn't English the official Aussie language...? Forum search is the forum search -- look up above at the search link and search for what DWK said to search for...

For convenience, here's what you're looking for:

Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Set Program Access and Defaults > Custom > Choose a default Web browser:

Select your browser, and check the "Enable access to this program" checkbox.

Search next time.

Yea i can understand english just fine thanks, the only problem i have is knowing where to start. If anyone else reading this can understand english also, they will find that your answer is self explanitry and makes it easy to comprehend. We as human beings must also have to understand where the problem is coming from before we can understand the answer. Now thats pretty much english wouldn't you say. Thanks for your help.

Archived