how about skripting

Eisfürst

Hi,

at first thanx to the admins for allowing special chars in the user name, this one is not possible everywhere

now to my request:

mainly I need more automation and support for private tracker especially when downloading a custom selection from a list

µtorrent should take the torrent to the related group by the name of the tracker, then depending on the group or the name of the tracker disable DHT and PEX (some uploaders still forget) but still leave them enabled for the torrents of the free network.

this and more is very much annoying work every day and I think that implementing all theese features may be really to much work and makes the client bigger and bigger...

So my request is a simple skripting engine where I can write theese features myself and share them with the community.

Such a feature may take a lot of recources so make it optional, maybe as separate build or as plugin

thanx in the name of all torrent users

the Eisfürst

µtorrent should take the torrent to the related group by the name of the tracker, then depending on the group or the name of the tracker disable DHT and PEX (some uploaders still forget) but still leave them enabled for the torrents of the free network.

If the private trackers are using the private flag like they should be, this is already happening.

No there will never be a scripting engine.

No there will never be plugins.

Archived