Column text

Both would be fantastic, I use IRC a lot and it's great to be able to quickly share little bits of info with other users, like the full name of a torrent, or any other bit of info about it. Being able to copy the whole row could be handy too.

Also being able to copy from the bottom window would be good too, as that's where any error info is that I may need to share.

Thanks for the quick response. Rest assured, I'm spreading the word about µTorrent.

I think row is probably better, or both if possible, in a "Copy" menu on right click (but have the default action on CTRL+C be copying the row)

It would be ideal if we could select multiple rows (or all, or only one) and have only them copied.

I love the idea of being able to select multiple cells in a row, copying only the relivent info.

You could look at GTSdll on irc.rizon.net , We're currently making it possible to show µTorrent details in mIRC.

Here's an example:

:::::: µTorrent v1.1 .:!:. [==========] [DB] Naruto 152 [854DEBEA].avi (170.9 MB) .:!:. 100% ::::::

:::::: Down: 0.0 kB/s .:!:. Up: 8.1 kB/s .:!:. Seeds: 0 .:!:. Peers: 17 .:!:. ETA: Done! ::::::

You could look at GTSdll on irc.rizon.net , We're currently making it possible to show µTorrent details in mIRC.

Here's an example:

:::::: µTorrent v1.1 .:!:. [==========] [DB] Naruto 152 [854DEBEA].avi (170.9 MB) .:!:. 100% ::::::

:::::: Down: 0.0 kB/s .:!:. Up: 8.1 kB/s .:!:. Seeds: 0 .:!:. Peers: 17 .:!:. ETA: Done! ::::::

Looks interesting, I'll check it out. Thanks. Would still like to see the features disscussed implimented though ;)

Edit: The link you geve doesn't seem to work :(

Edit 2: Got it irc://rizon.net

Edit 3: nope, that won't connect :(

Here's an example:

Looks interesting, I'll check it out. Thanks. Would still like to see the features disscussed implimented though ;)

Edit: The link you geve doesn't seem to work :(

Edit 2: Got it irc://rizon.net

Edit 3: nope, that won't connect :(

Just use your IRC client to connect to irc.rizon.net. Try clicking: irc://irc.rizon.net/gtsdll

• 4 weeks later...

Archived