Re-Arranging Torrents No Longer Scrolls Window

SanctimoniousApe

With the (seemingly needless and INCREDIBLY ANNOYING) change to require both ALT and CTRL to be held while moving torrents up & down in the list with the arrow keys, the window no longer scrolls with the selected torrents as they are moved. This obviously makes it rather difficult to tell where in the list you have moved them to.

Since I'm on the topic, I thought I'd also mention the fact that I kinda miss the ability to sort by whatever columns (usually size in my case), select several, and then move them all the way to the top or bottom and keep moving until all the selected ones were grouped together numerically one after the other. This feature was lost somewhere around v1.5/1.6 and while not used a lot, it was EXTREMELY handy when needed.

First of all, I beg to differ: I just loaded up v1.6 and selected a few adjacent items in the list and moved them - the portion of the list visible in the window adjusts as I move them up/down with CTRL-UP/DOWN ARROW. Granted, it inconveniently doesn't happen until the selected items are at the very top/bottom of the visible window - making it hard to tell where in the list you are when you're moving a large number of them at once (a single line from above/below the selected group's current position should be displayed for positioning purposes) - but it still scrolled.

As far as the CTRL key goes, I guess what you're saying is that using the arrow keys themselves drops any current selection and so using CTRL-U/D is necessary for keyboard-only users while making multiple disparate item selections? I guess that makes sense - it's a bit annoying since such prolonged usage the old way causes me to frequently screw up now, but it makes sense. The scrolling still needs to be fixed, nonetheless.

I still miss that latter "bump-together" feature (for lack of a better name) I mentioned, though.

Archived