Big Problem with µTorrent --> unable to connect to Seeders!

Shoegal

Hi,

I am from Austria so this is kind of difficult for me because my µTorrent is in german and not in english --> but I try my best.

I currently have 3 downloads in my µTorrent --> 2 out of 3 are working fine without any problems but the third one has a big problem.

Since I first put the torrent into the µTorrent I always receive a Mistake Message and it goes: "Fehler: Maximales Torrent Limit erreicht (1 Seeds, 0 Leechers, 1 Gesamt)"

I would translate it that way "Mistake: Maximum Torrent Limit exeeded (1 Seeds, 0 Leechers, 1 Together)"

But I tried to load it again and again --> I started the entire download again, but nothing worked --> I added another torrent to download something else and it worked fine.

The only thing I can say is, I can see that there are 3 Seeds (but I am unable to connect to one of them) and 12 Peers (where I download from).

I have checked my Computer on Virus ect --> but nothing.

And now, I am hopeless --> and hope to receive some information from you guys!

Would be great to get some help!

Thanks

Shoegal

@DreadWingKnight

that was my idea too --> but that's the only torrent I can even download from --> I tried 4 (the only I could find on the internet) other torrents and I was unable to connect to one of them --> that was the only one that "worked".

But thank's!

Shoegal

Archived