Nat Problem, Using Norton Internet Serurity 2005

kid41212003

I'm Using Norton Internet Serurity 2005, and when i run utorrent norton ask me to allow or not allow this programs in all ports and i set allows all, but i'm still have Nat Problem, can some1 help me?

My download speed always lower then upload speed, and i alway have share ratio 2.1+ even the torrent have alot of peers and seeds -.-.

My connection speed : download 2MB and upload 500k, never have download speed pass 100k/s with torrents, and my upload never under 20k/sec. I downloaded a anime file 8Gb and i uploaded 17.4Gbs finished in almost 1 weeks what the hell?

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 4:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :

IP Address . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.3

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.2

that what it's said when i type ipconfig

Someone plz help me!

Detail plz....., my utorrent using port 10000

Virtual Server Configuration

ID Public Port-Start Public Port-End Private Port Port Type Host IP Address

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 (empty) (empty) (empty) o TCP (empty) Add This Setting

o UDP

Settings need to be saved to Flash and the system needs to be rebooted for changes to take effect.

The maximum number of entries above is 20. The maximum number of mapped ports is 20

Come on man, not everyone knows your particular brand of modem, and steps to forward the correct port varies widely from manufacturer to manufacturer. :| Here, help yourself out:

http://www.portforward.com/

Go to forwarding, choose your modem manufacturer, choose something like BitTorrent as an example (but substitute their port with yours, for instance port 10,000) and follow the instructions. :)

Archived