X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI

madmiralkurt

One of my emails was blocked two days ago, and the message was sent-X-MB-Message-Source-WebUI.

I have never been on this website, and am curious if you would enlighten me as to why you would have blocked my email.

for reference, here is the message I.D. that references this---

Received: from 75.92.58.184 by mblk-d14.sysops.aol.com (205.188.149.6) with HTTP

(WebMailUI); Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:21:50 -0400

Message-Id: <8C9D7585B2D033F-B44-B541@mblk-d14.sysops.aol.com>

X-AOL-IP: 172.20.107.66

X-Spam-Flag: NO

I would have contacted you, but unfortunately, there is no 'contact us' icon---so I must use this forum.

O.K. now you have my I.P., so would you please explain what this is, and why you blocked it, as well as how it was done, and what you are going to do to ensure web neutrality?

madmiralkurt@aol.com

I can assure you this e-mail has nothing to do with µTorrent and/or the WebUI. It's probably AOL's webclient doing something right/wrong.

Please switch ISPs so that I can take anything you said seriously. AOL is for people who don't deserve a proper internet service provider and shouldn't be allowed to connect to the interwebs.

I WAS on a different provider, but I think that we all know the problems with MSN---

I still have an account there, but there have been something like 8 changes in the past two months-a sure sign of either security issues, or initiation of government web spy protocols, due to be initiated with the passage and updates to PATRIOT---

By the way, DO NOT GET VISTA! Thanks, Bill! NOT!

I have opted for the nickname A O Hell, by the way---

This reply confirms my earlier suspicions---

I believe that I have been flagged by unscrupulous outside sources who wish to stifle the transmission of vital real news regarding important world events, to keep the masses ignorant of certain facts---

I learned the expression a little differently:

Reality is for people that can't handle drugs!

I live in an area that is predominantely LDS, so I am having trouble scoring Coca-Cola and coffee. I was hoping that YOU would turn me on to a dealer---

C'mon, man! Folger's instant, Sanka, anything! I'm desperate for a fix! Foam cups are o.k, I can bring my own thermos!

If Mitt Romney gets elected, I don't know what I'm going to do! I NEED the stuff, man!

Seriously, if this site didn't block my outgoing email (reference the first post), then the question that remains is :Who did?

Message recieved by me---

Subject: more 9-11 stuff---

Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:21:50 -0400

X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI

X-MB-Message-Type: User

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="--------MB_8C9D7585B2D033F_B44_16D32_mblk-d14.sysops.aol.com"

X-Mailer: AOL WebMail 30978-STANDARD

Received: from 75.92.58.184 by mblk-d14.sysops.aol.com (205.188.149.6) with HTTP

(WebMailUI); Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:21:50 -0400

Message-Id: <8C9D7585B2D033F-B44-B541@mblk-d14.sysops.aol.com>

X-AOL-IP: 205.188.149.6

X-Spam-Flag: NO

X-Flow-Control-Info: class=theworld reputation=lowrisk ip=64.12.137.1

ct-class=R3 ct-vol1=-45 ct-vol2=8 ct-vol3=7 ct-risk=17 ct-spam1=15

ct-spam2=2 ct-bulk=96 rcpts=1 size=1711

X-Client-IP: 64.12.137.1

X-IP-Reputation: lowrisk

X-SpamScore: 0.00%

X-ZERO-DAY-Category: 1/0 - clean/clean

Any ideas (hard clues to follow to the source)?

The Madmiral

Archived