Few questions i need more info on

COOLnDRE

I just switched over to utorrent (FROM Azures) and want to address few questions.

#1) I just downloaded a 1gb file and in the logger it says 'FAILED hash check at x time.

does that mean the torrent is bad? because i don't notice these errors on lower sized files.

#2) whenever i open Utorrent, it just minimizes, and i have to double click the icon on the bottom right to open it, is there a way to just open it and not have it minimized randomly

#3) i put my download location to my desktop, but.. after i completed the file and decide to seed later on, what happens is.. i open utorrent and when i try to seed it says" ERROR can not open file".

any help would be appreciate, thx mate

ok questions 1 and 3 where solved, and my shortcut is set to normal, and i tried maximized to, and i also checked/unchecked minimize to tray but whenever i open it, it just minimizes to system tray by itself.

Is this normal or is there something else that i can do about it?

Yes.. when i turn my cpu on, then double click utorrent, it minimizes itself to the system tray, and i see the icon.. and i have to double click the icon for it to maximize.

And also for downloading torrents, it asks me which files i want to download but utorrent is still minimized until i double click the icon . Is there a way to fix it or will a reinstall work?

You're not understanding my question. I was asking about order of events. Does µTorrent (1) open up with the window visible, and THEN minimize itself, or (2) does it open up minimized?

If (2), then

are you closing it while it is minimized? If so, there isn't anything you can do about it; µTorrent remembers what the window state was before it was minimized.

Archived