Listen Error

jadetiger

I've tried everything else I can read or think of but what is a 'Listen Error. You should change the listen port?' It shows a red ! in the taskbar with the above message.

I can't port forward due to my download site being my work address and I don't have access to my Router's settings. Is this a problem? I've been downloading for some time and this has only occurred in the last couple of days.

Any ideas?

The icon is a red circle containing !. When you hove the mouse over it it shows the Listen error popup. I've checked the logger tab and it doesn't appear anywhere.

The icon appears in the smae plave the green tick icon would appear if you had a successfully forwarded port.

I hope this helps.

Sure thing. Might I suggest TCPView from http://www.sysinternals.com if you want to know what ports active programs are using. (NOTE: on a slow processor it is recommended to change the default refresh rate from 1 sec. when using uTorrent as many half-open connections are taxing to display and re-display on a second-by-second basis)

Glad I could help :D

Archived