Torrent at 100%, yet some files at 98%

Ares

I'm using µTorrent 1.2.3b. I downloaded a torrent, it finished and turned into a queued seed. I opened the File tab to pick a file and open it (it's an album) and noticed two files were at 98.6% and 98.7%, even though the torrent is at 100%. I forced a hash check, got the same thing. Forced the torrent to download, but it started seeding instead. The torrent acts as if at 100%, but not all the files are at 100%. Hash check does nothing. Drive is operating normally. Moved it to another drive, just for kicks. Does the same thing.

Screenshot:

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=utorrent4ad.gif

Ps. Just want to say µTorrent rocks. Amazing little program. =)

EDIT: The unfinished files (MP3's) work fine. The songs do not seem cut off. Probably just a display glitch.

-Ares

It probably is at 100%. Mine seems to be. It hashes out properly in other Bittorrent programs. Just a display glitch, nothing major. Just wanted to make sure Ludde knew about it.

EDIT: Even removing the torrent from the list, reopening the .torrent file, and re-hashing (auto) still shows 100% for the torrent but 98% for two files.

-Ares

I just d/l uTorrent today and really like it. But I noticed that it stated a (previously, in Auzureus) seeding torrent failed a hash check on piece 85 (and it did so 10 times) and so proceeded to re-download that piece 10 times. Azureus had previsouly said this was a completed torrent. Should I be worried? This time the piece was only 1mb but if the piece allegedly failing the hash check next time is large, am I going to stuff up my ratios by having to redownload? -- great work on this client.

thankyou.gif

Archived