Weird seeding problem

dillingerdis

It seems i cant connect to anyone when trying to seed. Trying to keep up my ratio at a site and it shows in peers column that there (80) of them, it starts cycling through different peers as i connect to them. Itll show im connected to 5(80), 15(80), 8(80), etc... The thing is my upload speed never goes about .5k. All my speed limits are set to 30kbps, ive tried forced start-seed, initial seed, raising the amount of upload slots (at 8 right now). Its with every torrent ive tried, from different sites, different amount of seeders, everything. Just out of ideas now, using 1.7.5.

anything under 1.0 KiBps which occurs when you see the peers switch from (Peers tab) "u" to "U" or "d" to "D" is piece information being sent.

Have you checked http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Bad_ISPs to see what limitations your ISP has reported to give there. Some ISPs block seeding. Others limit it greatly. For the best ability to keep ratio and seed, try reducing your concurrent connections (global and per torrent) and reduce slots to a manageable level. In general even on a xx/100Mbit line 20 peers with 5Mbit up could easily max your connection.

Archived