Utorrent 1.2.2

flashgordon

Yes, Yes. Before you all begin I am a "NEWBIE". After using various clients for torrents I have come across this fantastic client namely U torrent. Namely I stopped using the usual one`s and found this one to be the least cpu usage. The only problem I have is when I have dowloaded this client and install it correctly and reboot my computer once finished with. The program/desktop icon can no longer find the program. I uninstalled window washer thinking this was th reason, to no avail. But hey the problem still happens. As always you guys and gals are the real experts and things are alway difficult if you dont know how to use them, thats why I stick to Chemical Engineering.

By the way appologies if the spelling or grammar is poor as I seem to have had quite a bit to drink :-)

Seems like you just opened the .exe file, it got downloaded to your browser's cache and ran from there. Then when the cache was cleared, the .exe is gone. As firon said, SAVE the file to somewhere on your computer and run it from there (or point the shortcut to it) rather then open it through the website.

Archived