Slow download speed <10kb/ & Disconnect when open Utorrent

magicalideal

My speed always can't get pass 10kb and even it pass 10kb it won't last more than 1 minute and whenever i open Utorrent or other torrent client ... my connection seems to keep on disconnecting

For information : I'm using ZTEDSL 831 Modem

I have portforward and it's tested the port was open .. i test my speed and i set the upload speed that is near to me ..

What are your current Speed Guide settings? When your speed increases and then decreases, can you check the Peers tab to see whether the peer which you were downloading from no longer shows in the tab( i.e. your ISP implements RST packets ).

Your modem resettings is a sign that the ISP automatically resets your connection to keep so many concurrent peer connections. Generally speaking over 200 is overkill for anything below 10 Mbit synchronous, and many people can max their line with 100 total.

Edit: to try and deal with the shaping of torrent traffic, (note I don't know your current maximum theoretical speeds from a speed test) the 1.8 pre-beta http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=31998 has some workarounds implemented through joint working of multiple client developers including uT and Azureus (and libtorrent iirc).

Archived