everyone who can help i need it now!!!!

ultraman3003

hello to everyone.i am downloading for a first time but i got problems so i duuno what to do>i am currently using 256 cable and downloading a file with 8 gigabite.the problem is that i have statrted over 1 week ago and the time elapsed over my torrent 1.7.5 says that i am downloading since 3 days.i want to know how to increase my download speeds coz everytime is low around 7-14 average and max download is 25 to 28 but it is rare.i want to port forded coz my port is says is my port is error(i live in ukraine)so i dunno what to do about it?

yesterday before i sleep the percentage downloaded was 33.7 and when i woke up today it was 33-8 and there was no downloading and a red icon appereared instead of blue.i got so dissapointed and i dunno what to do anymore,finally when i am downloading my internet surfing gets slow and sometimes i doesnt open the page.

What sould i set in download limit and opload limit?

i am so frustrated so tell me guys what to do?

thankx in advance

You cannot control your download speed directly. Following the setup guide from the Guides page (link #3) will ensure your uT is configured correctly for your connection and will allow you to upload consistently. If you switch to the Speed tab, and change to UPLOAD only and scale to 30 seconds or 5 minutes, do you see a horizontal line at or near your max set upload ?

Archived