Help! My download doesn't work anymore.

jrjr

I need help otherwise my movie downloading days are over.

I use Mininova as a my movie source. When I click to download a movie it opens a box called file download, I click on save and it saves the name of the file to a folder in my computer,(which is what is supposed to happen) It is then supposed to automatically open uTorrent and the movie will start downloading, but that doesn't happen any more.

Everything was fine and one day it just stopped working. All queued and listed movies already on my list in utorrent will download fine once I start the download process from utorrent but when I go to a movie download site like Mininova I can no longer start the download process of any new movies. I hope I have explaned my problem clearly.

I am using Version 1.7.6 of uTorrent. I have tried downloading new version but nothing seems to help.

:) That's from in your browser. In you're talking about the ability to click-drag in or Ctrl-O, Ctrl-D torrents on your computer... there's something else afoot. Verify your Ctrl-P -> General settings include relevant options for "when adding torrents"... other than that and more information, I'd suggest using this alternate means of "opening" from the browser :D

Archived