Connection Refused By Target Machine

snadge

I seem to be getting this error message for a lot of Trackers... mostly ThePirateBay (which seems to be on all trackers)

This doesnt happen with OpenOffice (as its not PirateBay)

If a torrent has 10 trackers and only 1 works will the torrent still work as normal?

if it works properly with OpenOffice, then uT is connected properly

and if the stuff you want to download are not allowing you, then you are either on a ban list, or you need to first sign up an account with them

watch out that some of those are rip off sites, that only wants to steal your CC information.

i had thought about the IP ban... (why i would be banned from PirateBay i dunno)

so i requested an IP change and it got changed today and still the same...

I have been using PeerGaurdian2 - sum1 told me using that can result in your IP being banned by trackers as PG2 soaks up packets with bad IP's therefore the packets that are meant to leave your PC to other's doesnt get there hence the Tracker BANs you...

is this true?

It could be the tracker doesn't approve of your connections to the tracker.. you could be trying to announce too fast? Similarly it could also be AllGamer's idea.. if it happens with trackers other than TPB. I'm not sure what kind of limits TPB puts on their servers. To check out specifics you could try the in-development 1.8 line self-encapsulated to check out yourself. Tracker information has its own tab....and you can enable the columns for minimum interval (30 second lower bound) and interval for tracker announces.

I dunno where to download the 1.8 BETA version?

your link takes me to "How can I share my torrents between user profiles / make µTorrent run self-contained in one directory?"

EDIT: I have got the ALPHA build and guess what.. the TPB tracker works?

im going to try more torrents

Archived