Download Speed

G0ld

Hi to everyone. I have small problem. I use bitcomet very long but when i see utorrent i change the torrent client with him. But with bitcomet i i hold 480 kb and i "hit" 500. But with utorrent i download with max 450 kb. Every kb its important for me and i want use full POTENTIALITY on the program. I have true settings. true port, DHT network is disabled... How i make better speed? And no i not download with little users. I try/test with the same torrents with the same seeders like a number. But with bit "shit" comet :) have diffrent about 40-50 kb and more.. I want hold at last 450 460 withh utorrent?

p.s. Sorry for my bads. I have "poor" english. I am bulgarian and in bulgarian forums have many discussions. And nobody help me. Everyone have good speed very high. But i have only with bit comet. I want make everything with one torrent client with utorrent! Help me for settings and improve my speed with utorrent. :)

Test you can obtain it with the real bittorrent protocol. http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p/ is a common reference point. It is possible your ISP doesn't like bittorrent and shapes you lower than 5 Mbit down during parts of the day. :) No problem with the language. As long as you are patient with helpers and do your best to speak the english you learned it's good :)

If you have torrents you want to finish in uT which you start in BitComet, you can check out utorrent http://utorrent.com/migration_guide.php

But how? I install last version. In program have powerpooint bla bla i have it. I have now installations files. What i must install ?

Programs install in C: Program files. What .exe i must start to test my speed? :) Sorry for the stupid question, but this software is so confounded :P:)

Archived