Download Problem

bigtiny

There are 779 peers and 13 seeds I am new to this so I am not sure what hashfails

are. However these numbers were almost identical when I started downloading and

the speed was ver fast. Now all I am getting is around 3.1 kbs or less but the upload

is 325kbs.

Stop torrent and force recheck, the torrent might already finished download. But something screws up. But is recoverable on force recheck. If still no, proberly too many people leeching from those 13 seeders. You'll need to wait. OR the torrent is a joke/fake.

Let's not think of the worst atm ok? :P

did you stop it before recheck?? try following solutions:

1. Restart windows

2. check if the saved data is there at the location, if yes delete the progress on utorrent and register the SAME torrent but save the data to the same location where the 99% completed save data saved to. Than utorrent will do full check on the 99% completed file.

... Is the availability (found on General tab below your DOWNLOADED bar) > 1.000? If not you will not finish the download. If so, you will just have to wait.

As mrnickname says you need to STOP the torrent before you can force recheck.

The "Wasted" field on the General tab was pertinent to the other question. Wasted means the total amount of duplicate data you have been sent, with the bad data (data which fails hashcheck) in the ().

Archived