Hoping this question is not against the rules

Sparkeroons

I'm not getting any audio with a file I downloaded. This is my first time trying uTorrent so I'm not sure if the problem is with the file or with uTorrent. I'm wondering if I did something wrong when I downloaded the file, like perhaps left out a step or something. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Please bear with me ... I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to this kind of thing. By "announcement" do you mean the blue thing up top where it says "This forum is NOT ... " I understand that. I just don't know if the problem is something I did when downloading uTorrent and trying to use it, or if the problem is with the file itself. If it's the file itself, okay, can't talk about that. But if it's something I did wrong in using uTorrent, I'd like to know.

Thanks. I think the problem must have been with the file so I have deleted it. Hopefully I'll be more successful with my second attempt at using this program. Again, sorry I'm such an idiot about all this stuff. I really need to have things spelled out for me in "normal speak" as the technical stuff is pretty much over my head.

Archived