there are differences between data downloaded in version 1.7.7

ariele2

I use version 1.7.7 now. But in the torrent info (general) says: Downloaded: 1.22GB,

and down Total Size: 2.05GB (1.32GB Done)(73GB TOTAL).

Wasted have 20MB. Without hasfails. How its possible???

Happens all the time....

Works fine version 1.7.7 but it has some things that have to be better, no??

Greetings from Argentina and thanks for all.

(S)He's skipping files, so it's not that bad :P

@ariele2: It's not really clear what you're trying to ask about here...

1) If you're wondering why there seems to be a discrepancy between the downloaded and the amount done, then it's probably because you readded the torrent somewhere along the way while there was existing data

2) If you're asking about the wasted data without hashfails... well, that means µTorrent was given a piece that it didn't want, so it simply threw it out. Considering the sheer size of the torrent, 20MB isn't bad at all.

Indeed I think the FAQ explains hashfails are verified bad data but wasted just means that because of peer speeds you downloaded that much duplicate data already. I concur with already a gig downloaded 1% is pretty good. Are your peers all plodding in @ 5 KiBps? If you can reduce your active load or connected peers, thereby uploading faster to people it's possible you may get better speeds and thereby reduce wasted... but right now I don't think there's anything to worry about. Ohhhhh Thanks Ultima I think I missed that before-- As you're already 2/3 of the way done with the torrent even that becomes even smaller, so I say what you have done after your previous thread helped you :D

Archived