Actiontec GT-704 Rule Management question

BigDick

In the port forwarding doc for the Actiontec GT-704 near the end it says " We will list a series of lines here that will show you exactly how to forward the ports you need to forward." Did I miss something? I don't see where I would enter the port number or do I? Should I enter my port # in the port start, port end or port map?

I'm on a new Intel iMac and running XP sp2 using VMWARE Fusion. I don't see the XP machine in the drop down list for the LAN Device, just the mac. The triangle at the uTorrent page is yellow, download speeds are 16.1 avg. and 33.8 kB/s upload. I did read and follow the setup guide. The status goes from downloading to queued every so offten.

So far I have downloaded 1.49 GB and uploaded 3.13 GB in 30 hrs. Looks like a 4.32 GB file will take more than 4 DAYS :(

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hmmmmm fusion eh? I'd rather have real hardware without the 400$ apple tax :P

Regarding the ruleset, portforward.com indeed , when you FILL IN the port it asks, it auto-populates the THREE boxes with your PORT from Ctrl-G

If that doesn't work please advise further :D

Status changing from Downloading to Queued means your queue (# column) higher up is trying to download. Go to ALL in the category pane (F7) to see what's interrupting your files.

Archived