Nothing Downloads!

Tazz_e

Hello all,

As a new user of Utorrent forgive me if i am being dumb!

i have been trying for at least the last 3 hours to download well.... anything tbh! However i click "download torrent" and it instantly becomes inactive and fails to even begin downloading! This has happened with everything i have so far tried to download.

Help!

Ok... errrm i open utorrent and type in a movie i wish to download. the page opens with the list of the films i click one, it then comes up with "download torrent" i click download and save it i re open utorrent and add a new torrent select the film and click ok then it has that irritating red arrow to suggest it has a problem of some sort and in the (what i asume would be the status bar) it says it's downloading but it also says its inactive and it just stays that way.

Is there an error in the Tracker Status on the General tab? At the bottom of the window you see the tabs, General Files Pieces Peers Logger Speed. Go to General, Look at Tracker Status, what does it say? You can right click on it and say Copy to paste it below. Does this happen on all torrents including http://slackware.com/torrents/ ?

Archived