Okay well...

Paradox Equation

Again I apologize, but I wasn't attempting to discuss "content related issues such as low seeds/rare files." I was simply asking your fine community if they knew of another community that DID discuss such things. That's all. Taking my thread out of the Trash would be much appreciated, although it's your prerogative. But, I do stress the point that although I mentioned such banned activities as "discussing content related issues," I in fact did not attempt to discuss any, I simply referred to the activity to describe what kind of forum I was in search of, so that people here could help lead me in the right direction. I thought my point was clear, but I apologize (a 3rd time) for any misunderstanding.

Take Care,

Paradox Equation

The point is, this is the uTorrent (and sometimes bittorrent protocol discussion, though that now generally moves to http://bittorrent.org ) forum, discussing issues related to the client, setting up the client, fixing the client, improving the client, and activities based around the client (skinning/webui alternate interfaces).... If you think asking here about a forum which can be readily gotten in the first several hits of a google (or other search engine... i like dogpile.com for ex) you are likely to be interpreted as a troll, and therefore ... also ignored.

Archived