Downloading problem...

twinrova

Hello everyone.

I've got a problem with my downloading.

I have downloaded a game it gone good till 19.8% there it stopped:

utorrent1.jpg

click for larger picture

I have a Netgear WPN824 router and I have forwarded a port, 50001, with the instructions given on http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netgear/WPN824/Utorrent.htm.

I have entered the right port (50001) in uTorrent preferrences.

But after all what I did I still can't download!

Could anyone help me please? Thanks

See the availability, Check the General tab is easier to see. Your "Downloaded" = Availability * 100... meaning you simply CANNOT download anymore because there is no more in the swarm. Wait for a seed, leave it running, and request a seed or something where you got the torrent from. If it's old, you may not be lucky, if it's new, it's possible the uploader did this on purpose.

I dont see Your "Downloaded" = Availability * 100...

Will leave it running and request a seed from the website, if it doesn't work you'll see another post from me in this topic :)

edit:

Well I tried downloading more versions of this game but those don't even start downloading...

edit2:

Ok now one is downloading with 5-10 kb/s that's a bit low isn't it? :)

But that could be because I am downloading Windows XP SP3 also, I'll post when that's done, with results of speed.

gta san andreas is a very old game, chances are you wont find seeders anymore (as shown in the picture, 0 seeds). You should try forwarding ports first, because you still have the red network icon. Try enabling UPnP in your router and in utorrent.

edit2:

Ok now one is downloading with 5-10 kb/s that's a bit low isn't it? smile

But that could be because I am downloading Windows XP SP3 also, I'll post when that's done, with results of speed.

This one is finished now, it had around 520 feeds, and thanks jewelisheaven, if I didn't take a new one I still weren't done :D

Archived