A Certain URL always shows "offline"

spidyr2k

Ok, I'm new to this forum. Glad it's here because I got a problem. Ever since I had to reset my DSL router, there is one torrent provider URL that will not connect, even if it shows that it has 100 seeds on the website where I got the torrent. Torrents with any other URL's work like normal. Can some nice person give me a clue?

It doesn't matter which well-seeded torrent I try from this particular website. Same thing...."offline". I have friends that are having great success downloading the exact same torrents from the same tracker.

I would ask the website for help if they had a direct forum. All they currently have is an admin contact address. I have always been able to d/l torrents from this place before. My current share ratio is 65Gb up/35Gb down.

I have tried resetting my DSL modem and uTorrent says the forwarded port is open and working. Could my ISP be doing something to block?

Wish I could name the torrent site here...maybe that would help you to help me..it's a very well-known site. This problem is driving me nutz. I know you nice ppl are trying to help and I appreciate all the replies.

UPDATE: Problem solved. Hooked up a new DSL modem from my ISP and a cheap router. All is working like normal now. Thanx for all your help!

Archived