Custom torrent filters and WebUI

maebious

First of all i believe that there should be dynamic filters. Filters would be specified by a range of restrictions (for example label, date, etc generally by every property exists) and especially tracker that is very important for users who are members on private trackers and they want to manage their ratio's in a simple way.

After defining the filters structure and objects, a wide range of filters appliance should be integrated in a lot of menu selections. For example under the list at left of torrents state (all, downloading, completed,..., custom1, custom2...) and on defining the bandwidth allocation and generally wherever it could suite's.

The last suggestion i have is webui related. The tray menu selections should be enabled in the webui because these are too important. For example you are using a different pc in your home and you need to decrease the utorrent traffic by pausing all torrents or by restricting the bandwidth allocation. An other example is you want to enter from a distant place using remote desktop connection and your uploading procedure is preventing this because of the slow upload data flow remaining.

Thanks for your time and i hope you find my suggestions interesting.

maebious

Sorry for the multiple requests i did not know...

Ok i will search for it.

About the tray menu i mean the selections that are located in the tray menu of utorrent windows application should be enabled in the web user interface somewhere... not in a tray.

Archived