Wow..

ColdArmor

If you try to run another torrent while utorrent is running or if you stop then start the torrent it takes only FOREVER to connected to the tracker.... that is if it acutally does. I try to connect to the tracker through uTorrent when it is already open and it is now on 5 mins and keeps timeing out... Iope it up with Azureus and ABC and it connects in about HALF A SECOND. 1.1.3 didn't solve anything.. Stop kidding yourselves. the I have to restart utorrent to get it to connect, BUT WAIT it has top take 7 minutes to send the stop message to the tracker it's not even connected to. Let me Ctrl+Alt+Del and End the Process EVERYTIME I start a new torrent.

I think this is a known issue. This happens to me too, where the majority of my torrents timeout when trying to reach the tracker (even though the trackers are indeed up). Sometimes it can take a long time but it eventually gets through.

It's an annoying bug, but even with this I still prefer to use utorrent. The developers are doing a great job, I hope they don't become discouraged. Thanks guys.

Cheers

Archived