several peers at 100% but no seeding going on ...

robet777

Hi there! I´m a new member and i´ve been wondering how this is possible - since we all use more or less the same program: when i check the peers and see all those ips and the status of their dl, which are at a 100% and still i only get a little trickle of seeding from someone who´s still downloading. I can´t get the ut to seed 0 kb so how can they? And another thing! how do i find other means of finishing a dl that ran out of seeder here? tnxalot robet777

tnx for the quick reply!

to get my mindset on again: you can decide is worthly of recieving data! didn´t know, only noticed that dl drops if ul is capped by me beeing creedy! i found this a fair adjustment. or do you mean that other, eg server-based, things inhibit ul to my peer? Sorry to bother you with such trivialities, but u got to lear it sowhere... 2nd question again. what do i do when i want to finish a dl but nothig happend for a few weeks. can i tranfer the (i dont know) hash to some other platform or can i find (i dont know) alternative trackers... i see availability drop: what can i do, but cry for seeder?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived