Files - Hide some files

w0w

I'd like it, if there would be any possibility to hide some files in the File list. I often download a few files of giant torrents and then I don't like it, if I see 400 files, when I'm downloading 3 of them :D When I want to look, how far the files themselves (and not the full torrent) are, then I have to scroll up and down and up again....

So it would be nice, if I could select the files I don't want to download, then click with Right and then click "hide" or something like that. And there should be a possibility to show all files again...

OR: You make a new tab and then it's possible to show selected files in this tab. That would have the same effect, but the problem with "show everything" wouldn't be there...

I hope you understood what I mean :)

w0w

Seconded. Hiding files in the file list would be welcome. I know you can sort by priority but if there's a lot of files and you want some of them from the middle (for example one season from a tv series pack) and you want to view them in the correct order (for easier management) sorting by priority just doesn't cut it.

I would imagine this being quite easy to implement and would make the already awesome torrent client even more awesome!

Archived