utorrent crashing

maryandickie

my utorrent ( v1.8) is crashing at an alarming rate , like every 30 hour, sometimes more some times less. really at a lose on this one , i have port forwarded properly and have a green icon present. I max out my 2mb connection all the time and upload is fine. i can have no apps running and lots running running , either way no difference, it still crashes. any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks for the replys and sorry for my lack of attention as i have been away for a few days.here is my hijack this log ::-

http://www.mediafire.com/?mvsvmuudjnd

As for the dump files where do i find/collected these ?

secondly i have read throught the faq's and forums etc etc , i have already ditched nod and done full system scans using spyware doctor and spybot S&D to try and eliminated malware etc etc

Im running windows xp with sp3 and have applied lvllords patch and set it to 100

When utorrent crashes sometimes the port is blocked and i have to change it other times its ok :S

I have set my max download to 200 kB/s as i run a 2 mb line symetrical line so the upload is set to 200 kB/s also.

i have not changed any of the settings in utorrents advanced settings either.

My isp is Irish broadband and i have no router.

Missing entries are a sign of a partially uninstalled program or damaged files:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

It almost looks like I'm not looking at the complete list for hijackthis, are you on Vista?

I'm not great at hijackthis log diagnostics...especially on Vista boxes. :(

Are you sure your line can upload sustained at 200 KiloBYTES/second?

(That's rather high!)

excellent , i must have had it running when i , rolled back my computer to factory settings. Its uninstalled agaian , thatnsk for the help , ill post back tommorrow if alls well !

edit :

all seems to be well, first time utorrents ran all night ( without crashing) so thanks to the utorrent team for this fix !!!!! utorrent still FTW ;)

Archived