"Add torrent..." window/Bandwidth allocation menu

Shenzhou

Remember "Add Torrent..." window size and position upon application restart.

Be able to select Upload and Download bandwidths below 25 KB/s (5-10-15-20 for example) in the bandwidth allocation menu either in taskbar or by right-clicking on a torrent.

Be able to see the number of torrents selected in the taskbar like in windows explorer.

A feature to automatically rename and set a torrent's caption name to his main folder name when adding a new torrent and that would be still available after the torrent is added.

Thank you,

Shenzhou

Multiple feature requests aren't allowed. In any case, no.

The browse dialog is handled by Windows. It tiles like all other Explorer instances.

Unless you override the menu, it only changes when you already select a number.

Rejected before.

uTorrent isn't a file manager. When you add the torrent the pathing is pulled from the INFO dictionary. Even though adding "Relocate" from the Files tab to the Add dialog is likely still on the to-do, first having a "root" similar to [ROOT] in the BFE must return, and then that must be persistent.

All right, so all of my suggestions aren't possible? Explorer remembers windows' sizes and positions, why uTorrent couldn't be able to do that? I didn't really catch on what you said about the tiling and override. Did you address all my requests by giving a one-line answer or did you just answer a few of them? As for the renaming, uTorrent isn't a file manager sure, but it at least manages torrents and has torrent labels, it should have a minimum of customization. Maybe you could tell me how to do that with a file manager, that'd help me :).

Sorry about the request by the way. I didn't want to start four different threads just for 6 lines of text.

Shenzhou

thelittlefire, if you're gonna post, start actually reading people's posts.

1) possible to do

2) speedlist is dynamically generated based on the current speed chosen, but you can customize the list in Advanced -> UI extras

3) requested before

4) won't happen

Archived