PBKAC Error with 'Remove' Function

Isis

Help please!

I accidentally removed a download that was only about 70% on it's way... it's pretty important for my other half I went to stop it but hit remove instead. Is there any way of recovering this so that what we've already downloaded isn't lost?

Ta

Ok... you will have to forgive me, I am a complete and utter computer 'tard.

I have had a look at the migration guide and tried to use the parts of it that were in 'tard english for me. I know where the file is and I tried to do the 'add torrent' click on the file and add but now it's giving me an error telling me that there is not enough storage to process this command? Now the file was downloading up until my cock up... do you have any idea what this is about and how to fix it?

Sorry for being such a girl.

I think I might give up... I can't seem to work out what it's after. If I don't select the actual file it doesn't give me the option to add, all I have under .torrent is a number of folders but only tries to open them without adding them to the list...

I'm stuck... my lack of computer literacy isn't helping me here

Oh my god... I think I love you!

was still having trouble so I went and searched for 'utorrent' in windows explorer, found the file and click and dragged across.. .at the moment it's checking for what has already been downloaded and it looks like it's all going well...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Archived