frustrated

kricker

I have searched and read and searched some more. So I posted the feature request http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=378864#p378864 because any trace of it being previously requested was placed in the trash without any response other than "...it has been requested before..." and "...utorrent is not a file manager...". Yes it has been requested before. I know that. In fact it has been requested so many times for so long one would think it would have been added or a better response would have been given by now. My request elaborated a bit more on the request and why a separate file management program can not perform the task. I know a lot of people post requests without searching first, but I did. I have also spent countless hours trying to manage the task on my own but have failed due to how utorrent manages the file it is seeding. If there is a way to do it, please inform me.

If a feature has been requested before, the policy is to post in the previous thread rather than cluttering up the feature requests forum with 59498 different threads all requesting the same thing (the number may be an exaggeration, but the effect is not).

If you're going to move the completed files (or even not completed files), you need to stop the torrent, move the files, set the download location to the EXACT location, force a re-check, then start the torrent.

I understand to post in the previous request, but they are all in the trash. Where is the original request that is not in the trash?!

The location the files should go to is already specified in the utorrent settings. That is not the issue. I just do not want them going there until there are "finished" not just "completed".

I'll just move along now. Feel free to delete this thread as well.

Archived