ETA continues after download complete

sevans

Hmmm... That could be the case. Maybe it could be a toggle between download time and achieving ratio time.

Or is it showing download time until download complete and the switching to time to complete ration. If that's the case maybe the heading should change since ETA means Estimated Time of/for Arrival and it is not "arriving" anymore.

Me personally I'm much more interested interested in time to complete the download.

Indeed I'm sure some things in the table layout will change due to the... expectations of a zealous userbase. But that is the way it works in uT. Until things are customized for uT/Mac your brain will have to understand :/

Right now, if you're concerned about misunderstanding some of the functionality I'd suggest checking out the user manual.. if CHM files worked on Lepoard :( I wouldn't think Ultima had the code just sitting somewhere online to reference.

If you don't mind, do you stop your torrents immediately after finishing?

Thanks, Sure it isn't a being problem (and Mac users can be very zealous :-)

CHM files are viewable on Mac (using a third-party program).

Generally I don't stop torrents as soon a downloading; its better to share. But my interest is knowing how long before I can use/watch/listen to the download. The rest of the [ratio] sharing can happen in the background and usually not much of a concern to me how long it will take.

Archived