Slow downloads counted for some reason?

pHluid

Using uTorrent 1.4, with max downloads set to 3, I've noticed that even with uTorrent reporting multiple torrents at 0.0Kbps down it will not start more than 4 transfers.

I double checked queue.dont_count_slow_dl and dont_count_slow_ul, both are set to true. Is this behaviour of only allowing 1 more than the max setting by design? Several times I've come back to find 3 of my 4 torrents running have been stuck at 0.0Kbps down for some time, and uTorrent never moved any further down the queue list.

Ahh, yeah that would explain it. Thanks. :) Any plans to implement a method of controlling (or an already implemented method of controlling) what's considered a "slow" torrent? I'd hate to have a torrent open downloading nothing and using a queue slot for a mere 2.5Kbps to catch one meesly peer up on a stuck torrent...

• 1 year later...

Any plans to implement a method of controlling (or an already implemented method of controlling) what's considered a "slow" torrent? I'd hate to have a torrent open downloading nothing and using a queue slot for a mere 2.5Kbps to catch one meesly peer up on a stuck torrent...

Second that. :)

I only download like crazy, once a month so I like to define a slow torrent as less than 10 KiB/s that day.

Archived