Download box is red with arrow pointing down! Won't download!

juliasheppard

Hello,

I recently joined yourselves & have successfully managed to download the Monster Moves Long Locomotive torrent from 'thebox.bz'.

HOWEVER THIS IS WHERE MY SUCCESS STOPS & TROUBLE STARTS!!!

I've been trying to download various Thomas & Friends torrents (one at a time)from 'thebox.bz' site & not one of them will download! When I open them from thebox.bz it looks ok but then UTorrent shows a redbox under download & the torrent is inactive & I can't get it started. As I said I've tried various different torrents & apart from my very first (Monster Moves) I've had no success!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME! Many thanks in advance

Hello, the red box is now blue but the trackers are generally 'not allowed. My listening port box is generally yellow but sometimes changes to green for a few moments. I downloaded PortForward I've put a help request in with them to help me with that. I'm waiting to hear back from them! Have you any suggestions? thanks

AND the website with a whole load of numbers & letters/announce. this says its working.

Then it should not be getting the red down arrow next to it (and doesn't now)

The portforward product just does the steps that the guides on portforward.com have you do, although the guides are often incomplete and inaccurate for some router models.

I dont' understand you're last message??!!....Don't call your ISP about the static IP thing, That's not what is being talked about. Your computer needs the static IP (covered in a link from the guide).

when I log into the DLink setup do use the ip address of my router or do I create anothe ip address? When I try & use the same as I router (198.168.1.1) & put the public start port & public end port as 60001 I geta a message saying ip gatewaty not allowed.

Archived