Internet Explorer will not browse once i open utorrent???plz help

chizzy082008

I need HELP bad can somebody plz help me out.....Im running Dell Inspiron 5305 32-bit VIsta and just got this pc and dont have a clue how to work vista....i can be browsing the web and then once i open up Utorrent the next web page i try to look at will not load ...the loading bar will take forever and then will finally say cant connect to webpage....ive tried to look at some other postings that other people put up that were having the same problem but overall could not find a step by step on what to do to fix this annoying problem....people said you have to settings in utorrent and set global connections and 2 other options or something...i did a speed test cuz somebody said to set those settings u have to do a speed test and then divide or something to figure out what to put in for the global max or something settings.....i did a speed test and this is what came back with speakeasy.net Download Speed: 2877 kbps (359.6 KB/sec transfer rate)Upload Speed: 691 kbps (86.4 KB/sec transfer rate) ...can somebody plz help me out on step by step how to fix this problem....also when looking around about this problem people were talking about having to do a patch or something..plz help me out i would greatly appreciate it ....thanx

wow .....can you plz help i do not understand all of that ...theres so many different problems that link applies to and dont understand that .....i said exactly what it is im having trouble with and ive seen alot of other people have had the same problem and other people help them and tell them what to do and you just give me a link with hours worth of reading and stuff to try that i dont even understand...im new to this ...could you a sec and help me out...would be greatly appreciated ....

... The thing about emails is DreadWingKnight's forum signature. It's not part of the post. The section in DWK's link regarding interrupted connections is what you need to look at, and if none of it helps, there is a checklist of information we need from you to help us help you troubleshoot your problem.

Hi chizzy082008 ...

I did untill recently suffered from this problem......It turned out 2 b my antivirus program jamming things up.

It could also be your utorrent setup as well, but first I think you should disable your antivirus (just to check!!!)

if indeed you can browse as well as download on utorrent, then thats your problem, as was mine

Dont forget to turn your antivirus back on!

Archived