torrent file prob

neo10367

hi all,bin having a few probs with utorrent/torrent files lately,when firstly i save the torrent file and save it on desktop a little box appers to tell me when the torrent file has downloaded(about 20kb and takes a matter of seconds)then i close it and double click to open the torrent but now the little box stays open and says 0% complete even though it has finished and i cant close the box,i have use "end task manager", that will close it but it also closers all my internet connections,any ideas if it is a torrent prob or will it be a pc prob.

many thanks

sorry unable to take screen shot for some reasons,iam pressing the right buttons,the button on top off key board that says PRT SCR even my daughter cant do it

sorry its took so long,but i,ve finally got my "screenshots" working,quite simple really lol but anyway here,s the screen shot of the torrent file,it stays like this all the time but if i bring a new screen up then all the writing inside the box disapears,then i have to use the task manger to get rid and all then all open pages close

torrentfile.jpg

Archived