dreeded letter

site80

So i have been (cough) pirating (cough) for about 6 years now. maybe a little longer. So it was no surprise when i got my dreaded letter from my isp letting me know that sony picture entertainment contacted them via email about someone downloading a illegal copy of a movie from my ip. So i talked to my wife about it. of course she was flipping out, but i knew its just a warning yadda yadda

So i told her that i would retire from this underground lifestyle and reform my computer and internet usage to a more positive manner........ well after a couple weeks im ready to come out of retirement

I need to know if there is a way to mask my ip or if anyone has any tips.. i owe the comunity way to much to just stop on them. i bought my 3 meg up line for 1 reason and 1 reason only TO SHARE MY UPLOADS .. so any advice would be much apreciated

guess ill just have to take the bad with the good. These are the chances you have to be wiling to take when doing this sorta thing. well thanks for the info fellas. and sorry to have made another post on the subject... it was rather entertaining to read the email they sent my isp

Archived