language pack

vuffelivov

hallo DreadWingKnight

it's not help i tray seach and come in utorrent/ google page and i do not need language pack for windows i already have that it's language pack for utorrent when i have dw utorrent it's have a default english and when i go back to dw page in utorrent then i can see i can download language pack and i do so and then there come a icon with name utorrent but it's not a icon you can install with when i dw i whant to save the file on desktop i can open the file with notepad orwordpad but it's contain cryptisk thing and not a install file so if you whant to help then give me ansher insted for that ansher you give to all people there use utorrent thangs

hallo DreadWingKnight

it's not help i tray seach and come in utorrent/ google page and i do not need language pack for windows i already have that it's language pack for utorrent when i have dw utorrent it's have a default english and when i go back to dw page in utorrent then i can see i can download language pack and i do so and then there come a icon with name utorrent but it's not a icon you can install with when i dw i whant to save the file on desktop i can open the file with notepad orwordpad but it's contain cryptisk thing and not a install file so if you whant to help then give me ansher insted for that ansher you give to all people there use utorrent thangs

Archived