Finished torrents became unfinished if set to 'Don't download'

nologin

Hi,

I added a torrent that contained avi files and I downloaded 2 out of 5 completely. After that I stopped the torrent. I watched the movies then I set the already downloaded movies to 'Don't download' and started the torrent to downloaded the rest of the movies. The already downloaded movies became unfinished (98.4%), and I couldn't watch them again until redownload them. Very annoying, I don't have to say.

And there is another issue that shakes hand with this: if there are two torrens and priority set 'high' for one of them, and 'low' to the other one, then when the high one reaches 98% then it takes 2-3 times that time to finish that missing 2% than the low one to reach 10-20% during the same time. I would presume that findig the last piece isn't that hard if almost the whole file is downloaded. Or is the priority setting ignored in this case?

Will these bugs be fixed?

Well, then it seems I need to live with this problem. I just thought it was a tiny issue that could be fixed easly. Based on your reply, it is a major problem.

Can both problems be regarding to that cross-file pieces issue?

Archived