uTorrent crashed every now and then

BaStA

in the start (bout little month ago) i started using uTorrent, terrific piece of software i must say

but now, since a week or so, it crashes!

first it runs fine for like hours, then all the sudden (didnt start any program) it says uTorrent has crashed, was not able to create dump

wich it says 99% of the times, only got 1 crash dump

and after it crashed once, it keeps crashing more often and often

and after a while within a minute

any idea what i could do?

Thnx in advance

/BaStA

Oy! :o You have 2 of the worst "Anti-Virus" software installed on your PC...sorry bud, but combining Norton & McAfee is just asking for serious trouble... :/

plz read, its not norton

and alrdy had this combo for ages (only thing what it could be, is that i updated McAfee firewall), havent caused me any trouble, and always been virus free/hack free

anyways, just uninstalled mcafee, as thats the only program i recently modified

will post if it works, btw, any suggestions for firewalls?

Dump NAV (worthless, you're safer having NOTHING), and see if getting rid of McAffee helps. :P

NAV has been working fine for the past 3 years ive been using it, and its not causing the problem with uTorrent

so u suggest to use nothing at all? =]

That's the point, it acts like it's working fine but a lot of the time when NAV users switch to something else, they find all the junk NAV missed. :P

There's better, like AVG, Kaspersky, NOD32, etc. And firewalls, Look 'n Stop, ZA 6.x, and so on and so forth.

That's the point, it acts like it's working fine but a lot of the time when NAV users switch to something else, they find all the junk NAV missed. :P

There's better, like AVG, Kaspersky, NOD32, etc. And firewalls, Look 'n Stop, ZA 6.x, and so on and so forth.

i unistalled both programs, rebooted

and started 1.4 (also tried 1.3, crashes a bit less it seems :/)

but still crashes =[

Archived