occurred! Port allTriedNumbers no matter how I set my outpostPro fireW

bbmiller

Hi

I have done everything I can to completely open up my outpostPro firewall to µTorrent and still have a yellow triangle on the bottom of my screen when I go to the µTorrent window. When I click on the yellow triangle I get a page that lets me set a port and test it but no matter what I set I seem to get this error "An error has occurred! Port allTriedNumbers does not appear to be open" According to the way I sent my firewall absolutely every port should be open. I mean I just set the entire application to full access. Doing this firewall set up, I have once in a while seen green instead of the yellow triangle, but it is usually the yellow triangle and I think it is affecting my seeding speed. I can post a lot of pictures on how I set up my firewall if that would help you help me, but that once in a while green condition makes me think maybe it's something else you could help me with without even seeing these pictures. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have no router. Just a DSL modem attached directly to my computer.

I'm not sure what this means but now conditions have changed. I am running a bit torrent download and getting a green checkmark on the bottom of the Utorrent window, but the port is still not open according to what running the port check says. It checks out as having an error even though there is a green checkmark on bottom of the Utorrent window.

Archived