Error opening Windows firewall: 0x80070005 Access is denied

shlocna

No matter what i do i cant seem to get this to go away. I am running Nortons Ativirus 2008 not NIS. I have tried testing my connection at one of the sites that has been suggested using to tes and i get average 960+ kbps download speed and average 85+ kbps upload speed. I put this all down because im not sure if my problem affects my speed or not and am just trying to be thourgh. Please help me and if i forgot anything else tell me and i'll post.

thats not the same message but i tried anyway but that didnt work. i aslo tried to do it with nortons but couldnt figure it out. the help section with various antiviruses was of no help because it didnt contain just NAV 08 but NIS 08.

It's really a minor issue.

Just enable Win Firewall, start uT and auto-exception about it will be added into the firewall. Then redisable Win Firewall.

The next time when you will start uT, the logger should not display this error message anymore.

I dont think so. with my internet plan i should be getting much faster download speeds but i get 90kbps if im lucky. i thought this was due to the error message and tried to troubleshot it but to no avail. i Even went to the speed problems forums and tried somethings from there but they didnt help so i figured bit torrent wasnt working right.

• 8 months later...

Archived