How come it will suddenly drop down 200kb/s unitspeed with no reason?!

Terminator Rocky

Currently I'm downloading a 7GB profile. The beginning start smoothly with about 130kb/s, though it's not a huge number. Then at a certain point with no reson at all, without changing any settings, it just like immediately drop down to 10kb/s?!

How did this happened?

(By the way, should we set our correction type acording to up or dwn speed aafter running the speed test?)

(And, does it hlep to speed up if I changed the outgoing in Portogol Encryption from diabled to forced? Does it matter to the downloading speed?)

Tim

So what actually do you suggest me to do?

I just view the link you gave it too many (actually I had read through that thing twice before) adn it jsut a describtion how things work. And the chart, I don't actually what it means(Didin't it just lable out the chart to us that we can all view on the connection typre? What's the difference)

Are you suggesting me to change all the things and data all over?

Look at the array to find a reference near the max UL speed you have just computed with the speedtest, then set uT according this post for newbies http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=361023#p361023

If your max UL is 313 kbps as you said, you can choose the line:

║ 320 kbit/sec ║ 29│ 3║ 35│ 80║ 3│ 2║

So the max UL in uT will be 29 KB/s near 80% of the max UL of your internet connection (39.1 KB/s).

Download Speed: 2590 kbps (323.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 360 kbps (45 KB/sec transfer rate)

I set connection type as "xx/256k"now but nothing gets better! And according to what you said, there doesn't seem to be have "320k" option in my chart or, in other words should I create one?

And also I saw somthing on the other webpage problem solving, does it actually help to speed up if I changed the outgoing in Protogol Encryption from 'disabled' to 'forced'? Or is it unnesessary?

Archived