Trackers on Torrents displaying "Updating" status for the last 4 days!

ray_price

I did find a couple of posts regarding this issue but no real solution to the problem. Trackers (Public) tend to stay as "updating" and shows 0 seeds even though I'm seeding. Running latest version of Utorrent on a Linux box with wine installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, and this is the only place where i believe i can find an answer. Hope someone can help me out!!

Running latest stable ver of Wine. Besides, i don't think it has to do with Wine coz my Windows box also has the same problem. Trackers stuck at "updating". And 'm seeding 100's of files. Tried restarting Utorrent, but still no go!! Please help!!...Maybe it is a setting issue....like it has used up max allowed connections or something!! donno..please advice, thanks

I tried the prescribed settings for utorrent and it does improve things a bit...earlier i had only 9 torrents seeding now i have 45. But still there are lots of torrents that still are stuck at "updating". Only if i can start all of them, can we say that the problem is solved completely..I'm still trying different settings for utorrent. As i said i have 100's of files in utorrent and only a small portion of it, is being seeded coz of the issue. If someone has faced this issue and successfully resolved it, kindl share the steps..Thanks!!

Archived