limewire/0.0.0.2

Lee1001

This is not the real limewire it's from same source as (fake)utorrent,I've tried the blocker it does not work on this one,I tell you the problem is that when a torrent is well seeded and a good ratio of +7,and you stop it and check it later all your ratio is gone,it's like new torrent ratio 0.0 completes in 3hours ect,they suck all the ratio,I'm kind of stumped on this one

There's to many from same source,FDM 3.x just appeared,now there's 4 on same torrent,(fake)utorrent,limewire/0.0.0.2,unknown 08,fdm3.x all from same source,re Whois.A MN user posted an interesting comment,in bad English,http://forum.mininova.org/lofiversion/index.php?t235051249.html which may be of interest.

tell me a simple way to get ipfilter.dat,when googling I get some old links ect to install on utorrent 1.5 ect nothing new and simple,I dl PG2 to try,they do block some of their IP's under name of Open Hosting Ltd.

Maybe I should delete utorrent and reinstall

Well, BT clients form a huge world.

Some clients are mutli-protocol download manager like Bitcomet, Limewire or Free Download Manager (FDM) etc... And often BT support in these clients is not 100% compliant and stable with the BT protocol. That's a fact and uT can do nothing against that.

Anyway during you're seeding/leeching, if you don't want to poison your client with some peers using these BT clients, just add each peer IP into ipfilter.dat when you see them in Peers tab.

Reinstalling uT will NOT change anything.

Archived